Sram AXS UPSHIFT
Updated version expected to be released at the end of March! Subscribe to keep updated, and to be one of the first to receive the new paddle!
The Upshift will get an updated version! (that looks more like the new Quickshift). Subscribe to keep updated, and to be one of the first to receive the new paddle!
A new alternative for the standard wireless AXS shifter buttons from Sram.
- Works with all AXS Remotes (X01 XX1 GX).
- Better ergonomics and shifting performance, with the buttons under the bar.
- The annoying play that the standard buttons have, is completely gone.
- Without the spring installed you need around 70% of the force to opperate the front button
- With the spring installed you need about the same force as original to opperate the front button
- Easy installation. In about 2 minutes the upgrade can be installed with basic tools
- Custom laser engraved personalisation (optional)
The Quickshift model allows you to use your thumb to upshift and downshift.
Dangerouse Dave with his take on the shifter:
Fully 3d printed.
Material: Filamentum Industrial Carbon Filled Nylon (CF15)
Weight complete button assenmbly with screws: 18 gram
(original Sram shifter button parts are 12 gram / Sram rocker paddle with parts are 16 gram)
|Dimensions||40 × 80 × 26 mm|
UPSHIFT, UPSHIFT CUSTOM ENGRAVED, UPSHIFT BLACK, UPSHIFT BLACK CUSTOM ENGRAVED
- SRAM AXS SHIFTER BUTTONS
Sram AXS QUICKSHIFT
- €35,00 – €50,00
- Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Select options
1 review for Sram AXS UPSHIFT