Sram AXS QUICKSHIFT
€35,00 – €50,00
Taking wireless shifting to the next level
- More ergonomic and comfortable designed than the standard buttons
- Easy installation
- Fist all the AXS remotes (GX, X01, XX1)
- No more annoying play in the button
- Spring is not needed (but can be installed)
- Made from Carbon filled Nylon
If the part is “Available on backorder”, we produce it on demand.
We strive to have it ready for shipping within 2 workdays.
A new alternative for the standard wireless AXS shifter buttons from Sram.
- Works with all AXS Remotes (X01 XX1 GX).
- Better ergonomics and shifting performance, with the buttons under the bar.
- The annoying play that the standard buttons have, is completely gone.
- Without the spring installed you need around 70% of the force to opperate the front button
- With the spring installed you need about the same force as original to opperate the front button
- Easy installation. In about 2 minutes the upgrade can be installed with basic tools
- Custom laser engraved personalisation (optional)
The Quickshift model allows you to use your thumb to upshift and downshift, and to use you index finger or thumbnail to upshift (like triggershift).
Fully 3d printed.
Material: Filamentum Industrial Carbon Filled Nylon (CF15)
Weight complete button assenmbly with screws: 19 gram
(original Sram shifter button parts are 12 gram / Sram rocker paddle with parts are 16 gram)
Dangerouse Dave with his take on the shifter:
Quickshift (old model) compared to the standard Sram models:
QUICKSHIFT, QUICKSHIFT + SEATSHIFT, QUICKSHIFT BLACK, QUICKSHIFT BLACK CUSTOM ENGRAVED, –
7 reviews for Sram AXS QUICKSHIFT